May 5, 2008

This grandma's Diary,I have been Lost but pray I'm Found.

Well I somehow locked my last post in "draft land",with all the other post I have written,approx.8.I just read lastest news on Blog.com and google.These changes could sure make somethings easier for "The Blog Challanged"people like me. ----------------------------------Dear Diary, Well We had a suceessful sweet 16 birthday party for my grandaughter.The party began on friday after school and ended on Sunday evening.It was the greatest time,we went to a resort ,it was an old place that has been there for years.It was perfect for the party.the highlight for grandaughter was the horseback riding.I loved the laughter, the joking,watching each person.It is times like that which makes one feel more alive,because you are in the moment.So much of the time people are so caught up in routine,stress from all areas of their life...they forget to really live their life.I have talked with so many people who are living a lifestyle because it is the lifestyle of the time.We even give titles to the roles;"soccer mom",trophy wife,he's the man,"men and their toys",supermodel girlfriend"",investment king,"harvard man",and of course the behaviors; if women don't think they look good enough they pazz out, and of course ,this type of thinking has brought about real illnesses.The eating disorders; young women and men pushing themselves so hard they begin to use drugs,they continue to show mom and dad, what they want to see,but all the while that young adult, that college student,...morphing into another person,many times a very scared person,so many young adults break under the pressure,I think most of the time they believe they have failed,and they have ,most of all ,failed their parents.To give yourself, or as I think,god gives us the opportunity to find that self ,our true self,and all I can say is,ya don't know notthen, until it happens to you....till next time.

No comments: