Oct 20, 2008

If You Want The truth .

Hi all of you out there in Internet land. This grandma here for another round . well I saw again , that when a person tries to find my blog through Blogger, the page says My blog doesn't exist .But I'm here to tell you , it does exist. I going to even write on it . I am quite fortunate ,I get to spend more time with my 4 year old gr. daughter , since I have been home . Actually it was part of reason for leaving the working world . I may not have enough money ' I really did want to have more time with all my gr. kids . A bout two weeks ago when the little one was here, at my house . I heard this loud loud voice coming from her. She was having a snack . She said , Oh my gosh! There are spider webs on your light up there . All I could think to myself ,was, "busted By a 4 yr. old."But I know if you have a little one , you have these big events too. Last week I had a new hair cut . It is very short. Well gr. daughter , she is always giving complements, like , i like your shirt, or I love this snack you made for me , and so on. Well when she saw this short hair cut , she was ask a couple of times , how did she like my hair . She did not sat a word. And she still hasn't . i'm begining to think she doesn't like it. That's about it for now , hurry back to read my next blog.

No comments: