Oct 11, 2008

Maslows Hierarchy Of Needs

Hey everybody, this grandma reporting. I 've been busy checking out Internet sites, + sites , and extensions of sites + rss feeds . There is so much on the web . I went for a place called Cash lagoon. I have spent many hours today , trying to get started , as they say: Making Money. Yes I know , everyone says , it's not worth it . And right now , all I can say , I didn't start making money. This one was recommended on Technorati . You can start a search , and then all these , responses start pouring in. Some are really off the mark, a word may be all that is related to your search . I still think it's the best for me , because it's easy . But then, if you pick information that just takes up way too much time .Then what is your reaction ? For myself , and I know others , we have been scammed at least once or 3 times . I have gotten into , what feels like a maze , I have sometimes forgotten what I was looking for , then sometimes I find something I didn't know I was looking for . Right now , it's the presidential election ......OK Back to my response , it ebbs and flows . My fundraiser hasn't seen any response . So I have been searching for grants , for individuals , searching for making money online, and the making money online , I can't put in alot of time , sitting in front of a computer , filling out forms, (even if they let me.) For me, I want to continue to be free , to have time to do that certain thing for someone , freedom to walk into my backyard , feel the sun on my face , tell God how grateful I am for this new life . When I begin to feel afraid that I won't get to stay home and live the life that feels right for me , I pray , and every time , I receive comfort , I listen and God tells me what I need to hear . Once I get pass this point of getting support , then I will have more time to grow in all directions ! Life = Risk

No comments: