Oct 30, 2008

A Peace Heaven.

Good morning to all. My dairy entry today is something I have write about . I say this because it is in the morning that I have the passion to share what I have experienced during my quiet time with God, and with Jesus. I am, so much of the time , told to read certain pages , I am given a number . This morning like many others , I am thinking about something specifically. I have been thinking about the life I have been given . A life that feels like a piece of heaven. I awake in the morning with the thought of being grateful for another day , And "I mean ", until I was given this life , through The grace of God, I had never experienced anything like this life . That is why I feel it is so important to to write about this transformation. I have begun to feel some fear of this life being taken from me , because I have been spending so much time trying to find away to make extra money . I forget to stop and listen to God , even though That is what I want to do . I realise , God does come first in my life. I long for him to let me feel his love. You can't know , or understand the true meaning of that statement, unless through God's grace , he has transformed you , and in the relationship with God , everything , has new meaning . You just can't explain it . I am being reminded, this morning , the thought of having this life , that is , like I said , a piece of heaven , or having a life of being rich . My thought was" There is nothing to compare , this life , is so astounding , no way I would ever change . " I am without many material things in my life , but yet I feel grateful , no more empty place within me , peace. Each day is a new day ,truly . I get in the way of God's will in my life , I eventually realise this. I know It was the grace of God that I have this life, that is to me, experiencing some of heaven. This morning I am told to read , 38 , in my book of ; 100 Favorite Bible verses . This was Ephesians 5:31-32 NCV . The meaning of marriage . I went on to 39 , and there was my answer , my message from God. Psalm 139: 7-10 . "The truth is wonderful news for those who long for God. " God is always right by your side. His Spirit transcends the limitations of physical space . This means that you will experience God's presence in a different way . Once you learn about God's Spirit , you know he is there. My life of peace , the life that is a piece of heaven, is God. He will not go away.

No comments: